Registration and Immunizations
Welcome to the East Haddam School District! We’re happy to have you here and look forward to meeting you. Whether you’re new to the area or have a child ready for preschool or kindergarten, you’ll need to complete the registration process.
When you’re ready to enroll your child, please bring the following documents to the school your child will attend.
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency
- Lease agreement/mortgage statement
- Utility bill
- Property Tax statement
- Withdrawal slip and final report card from previous school (if applicable)
- Notarized proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Only state-defined legal parents/guardians may enroll a child in school
If you have any questions about the registration process, you can contact our district office at 860-873-5090.