Welcome to Our PTO
The PTO is a parent volunteer organization that provides manpower and monetary funds to enrich and supplement the educational experience of all children at East Haddam Elementary, support the efforts of the staff, and promote school spirit and pride.
As a parent or guardian of a East Haddam Elementary student, you are automatically a member of the PTO. We run entirely on fundraisers and donations and rely on volunteers like you for your support. We encourage you to attend general PTO meetings and become involved. We feel that the key to a successful PTO is the involvement of the entire school community. New ideas and suggestions are always welcome. We look forward to working with you!
Meet the PTO Board
Committee Chair List
- BTS Teacher Welcome: Lisa/Beth
- Staff Room: Ashley D.
- Teacher Conference Dinners and January Breakfast: Kayla Dombroski and Thea Jansky
- Staff Appreciation Days including Bus: Priscilla D.
- Teacher Appreciation Week: Priscilla/Ashley D.
Back to School:
- First Week Bus Schedule: Cheri
- Lunch Bunch: Cheri
- Kindergarten Welcome: Maria
- Meet and Greet: Cheri/Lisa
Room Parent Coordinator
Fall Fundraiser: Lisa Hesser
Fall Family Night: Cheri
Holiday Fair: Erica Gilroy
- Open Positions
Third Grade Ice Cream Social: Cindy Novak
Box Tops: Amanda Padua
Snack Bins: Jenn Boyle
Disbursements: Thea Jansky
School Directory: Jenn Boyle
School Beautification: Cindy Novak